Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] script to show usage of tape drives on a media s erver

2005-04-14 01:35:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] script to show usage of tape drives on a media s erver
From: David Rock <dave-bu AT graniteweb DOT com> (David Rock)
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 00:35:38 -0500
--bajzpZikUji1w+G9

* Chapman, Scott <Scott.Chapman AT icbc DOT com> [2005-04-13 10:57]:
> I use Mark's script on my 2 busy netbackup servers every day and it works
> great!  I have found this VERY useful in the last month or so as I have b=
een
> reorganizing the scheduling on a couple master servers.  Thanks again Mar=
k!

I guess I could plug Aptare at this point. They have a great graphing of
tape drive utilization that shows not only drive usage, but the Max and
averge as well. They also have individual drive throughput stats.

It's also very easy to go back and look at historical information.=20

--=20
David Rock
david AT graniteweb DOT com

--bajzpZikUji1w+G9