Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Copy media without vault

2005-04-13 15:12:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Copy media without vault
From: Ian <goodbloke AT gmail DOT com> (Ian)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 21:12:18 +0200
I've also found that base Netbackup versions prior to 5.0 could only
create a maximum of 2 copies of a backup image, unless you had Vault
or ITC. With base Netbackup 5.0+ you can create up to 8 (I think)
copies at backup time or using bpduplicate.
But you have to check a global server attribute (Max Copies, or
something suitably obvious).