Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Policy type for Lotus Notes undocumented in bpbackup

2005-04-11 13:00:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Policy type for Lotus Notes undocumented in bpbackup
From: rfang AT coke.umuc DOT edu (Rongsheng Fang)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 13:00:46 -0400
Hi list,

Does anybody know the policy type for Lotus Notes used with bpbackup's
"-t" option? I checked the man page and the manual - "NetBackup Commands
for UNIX" but didn't see one for Lotus Notes. I saw the policy type for
Oracle, Informix, MS SQL-server, and DB2 though. Is there any reason
that Veritas doesn't want to document the policy type for Lotus Notes?

Thanks,

Rongsheng