Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status Code 54 in NetBackup DataCenter?

2005-04-06 14:28:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status Code 54 in NetBackup DataCenter?
From: Bill_Jorgensen AT csgsystems DOT com (Jorgensen, Bill)
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 12:28:18 -0600
Rich:

All I can offer is something you have probably already investigated. I
am a Solaris/AIX guy so Wintel is not my strong suit.

What changed?
General network connectivity okay?
Can the client properly resolve the name of the master server?
Within UNIX-land you can run /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/bpclntcmd. Can you
do that with favorable results in the Win2K?
What about the bp.conf?

This is all I can think of off the top of the head...

Good luck,

Bill

     Bill Jorgensen
     CSG Systems, Inc.