Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] VSS or Microsoft Shadow Copy Provider

2005-03-31 12:00:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] VSS or Microsoft Shadow Copy Provider
From: Rick.Jones AT mkcorp DOT com (Jones, Rick - IST contractor)
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 11:00:35 -0600
Yep that was first thing I tried without success, see "bpclient results"
below. For some reason NetBackup still tries to start the service, also
see "system event log" below. any other ideas?

Rick.

bpclient results

root [25] bpclient -client w3dmzsql22 -L
Client Name: w3dmzsql22
 Current Host:
        Hostname: w3dmzsql22
        IP Address: 0.0.0.0