Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Maximum mounts for an LTO-1 tape

2005-03-28 14:33:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Maximum mounts for an LTO-1 tape
From: jrmajor AT TexasChildrensHospital DOT org (Major, Rusty)
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 13:33:12 -0600
When searching for this info as well, I couldn't find any definitive answer
either.
I just last week tossed out my original catalog tape that had over 1000 mounts.
There are several other tapes that are over a couple hundred. So, pretty much
the answer is 'whatever you feel most comfortable with'. Physically, they can
handle probably more mounts than most environments will be able to give them.

Rusty