Veritas-bu

RES: RES: [Veritas-bu] error 239 and virtual hostnames

2005-03-17 15:36:31
Subject: RES: RES: [Veritas-bu] error 239 and virtual hostnames
From: carlos_listas AT yahoo.com DOT br (Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos)
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 17:36:31 -0300
        Are you using name resolution by DNS or hosts?

        Do a comunication test using the comand below from master/media to
clients
/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/bpclntcmd -hn client_name

        From clients to master
/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/bpclntcmd -hn master_media_name
/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/bpclntcmd -pn # Server return information about the
client in the server

T+