Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Console login problem

2005-03-16 13:32:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Console login problem
From: jennifer.hooper AT peregrine DOT com (Jennifer Hooper)
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:32:54 -0800
Hi Shyam -

        I have found this to be a painful problem with Windows XP and the
Java Console.  What I have to do is when the application minimizes, right
click on it and select move, and then use your cursor keys to move it just a
bit - and then it will let the mouse pick it up.  You'll be able to move it
wherever you like.  When you login, you'll find that the console does the
same thing, so you have to repeat it for the console.  It will stay put for
a few weeks, and then it does it again.  Hope this helps you out!

Jennifer