Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup Oracle Agent

2005-03-15 20:10:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Oracle Agent
From: john_w_england AT yahoo DOT com (John England)
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:10:43 -0800 (PST)
I am currently setting up NBU Oracle agents and have
ran into a snag on one of them. I configured 13
clients without a problem but the #14 is becoming a
problem.

When you run jbpSA from the client and look in the
backup tab you should see the Oracle instances listed.
 but on this one client the instances aren't listed.

I have removed and reinstalled all nbu software and
the oracle agent but I still get the same problem.

All the client are exactly the same OS(Solaris with
the latest patch cluster) and the same architecture.

Any ideas on this would be greatly appreciated.

Software

Veritas NBU Oracle Agent 5.1