Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NB5.0MP3 on Sol8 with Win2003 clients.. backups stalling

2005-03-11 08:32:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NB5.0MP3 on Sol8 with Win2003 clients.. backups stalling
From: pkeating AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca (Paul Keating)
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:32:29 -0500
If you go into Host Properties -> Master Servers
Then select your master -> right click -> Properties
Then Select "Client Attributes"

If you added a client name in there, you will get all the options...to
use VSP vs. VSS, to enable, disable, fail or continue on VSP failure,
etc, etc.

As an additional data point....seems mine always stall during the System
State backup...

Paul