Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Post backup scripts?

2005-03-02 11:41:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Post backup scripts?
From: Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com (Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com)
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 09:41:34 -0700
Client, Policy, schedule, schedule type, & status code. are passed in via
positional parameters to the bpend_notify script.  These could be used by
bpimagelist to generate a report.

The next trick would be to mail it somehow but this is NT and I'll leave
that as an exercise to the student ;).

bpimaglist -hoursago 12 -client %1 -policy %2 -sl %3 >filename

number of files & KB backed up are part of the output.

...now mail that file somehow.

-M