Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Error 54 on Windows clients

2005-02-23 11:05:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Error 54 on Windows clients
From: jrmajor AT TexasChildrensHospital DOT org (Major, Rusty)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:05:26 -0600
I would recommend starting with "Performing Network Troubleshooting". Sorry I
don't have the details on it, but it's in one of the guides and on the web site.

Also, I've found that improper client DNS settings, improper DNS entries on the
DNS server, or improper Host file entries on the client or server can cause
different 5x errors.

Rusty