Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] DR Test

2005-02-17 18:14:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] DR Test
From: Dwayne.Brzozowski AT mail.va DOT gov (Brzozowski, Dwayne)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 17:14:14 -0600
Hello,
I/my group has been assigned an upcoming Disaster Recovery Test. I am
suppose to do something that I have never tried, but I hope someone here
has. I have a NetBackup 4.5FP4 client, running Solaris 7, which backs up to
a Solaris 9, NB FP4 master server. I also have an NT master, separate from
Sun master. I have been tasked with importing the media for the Sun client
into the Windows master. When/if that is done, I then have to restore all
databases to that client from the Windows master. The client will have a
fresh os and that's all.  Has anyone ever done this or point me in the right
direction? Thanks!

Dwayne

Dwayne J. Brzozowski
Department of Veterans Affairs