Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Month End and Weekly Backup

2005-02-11 08:20:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Month End and Weekly Backup
From: pkeating AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca (Paul Keating)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 08:20:21 -0500
This is interesting.....I will be doing some testing on this!

My weekly backup window starts at 20:00 on Friday night, and is open
untill 05:00 Sunday.
I'va had all of my Monthlies complete by the wee hours of Saturday
morning, and not seen weeklies kick off after that.....Definately some
I'll be checking out!

Paul