Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Mount Delay with VTL

2005-02-08 15:59:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Mount Delay with VTL
From: VChristiansen AT geico DOT com (Christiansen, Valor)
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 15:59:01 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C50E20.AA8F68CD

We are installing a VTL and see that we are still getting a Netbackup mount
delay of about 25 seconds in the job logs, even though the mount in the VTL
is, of course, instantaneous.  Is there some way to cut out this delay?

====================
This email/fax message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email/fax is prohibited.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all paper and electronic
copies of the original message.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C50E20.AA8F68CD

<head>
charset=3Dus-ascii">

<!--
 /* Style Definitions */
        {margin:0in;
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
        font-size:12.0pt;
        font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {color:blue;
        text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
        {color:#606420;
        text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
        {font-family:Arial;
        color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
        {size:8.5in 11.0in;
        margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
        {page:Section1;}
-->

</head>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>We are installing a VTL and see that we are still =
getting a Netbackup
mount delay of about 25 seconds in the job logs, even though the mount =
in the
VTL is, of course, instantaneous.&nbsp; Is there some way to cut out =

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">This email/fax message is for the sole =
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and =
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or =
distribution of this email/fax is prohibited.  If you are not the =
intended recipient, please destroy all paper and electronic copies of =
the original message. </FONT></P>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C50E20.AA8F68CD--