Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpdbjobs -most_columns: field descriptions?

2005-01-28 23:41:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpdbjobs -most_columns: field descriptions?
From: Blayne Puklich <blayne AT puklich DOT com> (Blayne Puklich)
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 22:41:40 -0600
--On Friday, January 28, 2005 5:17 PM -0600 David Rock
<dave-bu AT graniteweb DOT com> wrote:

>> There's one gotcha I ran across this week with the -gdm output.  The
>> lines  from bpdbjobs have comma-separated fields, but for a Vault job
>> the storage  unit has an unescaped comma in it which throws the field
>> count off when  you're trying to parse it.  -most_columns handles this
>> correctly.  I don't  know if this is a known bug, a feature or what.
>
> This is a known bug that was fixed in 4.5 FP7

Are you sure about that?  The one master server I was testing this on has
Vault and is at 4.5 FP7, and it sure doesn't act like it's fixed.

---
Blayne Puklich             Minneapolis, MN       PGP Key ID: 0xC52CA6C1
* mailto:blayne at puklich.com
         I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.