Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Different Cartridge Types

2005-01-27 03:56:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Different Cartridge Types
From: marcel.drunenvan AT nl.unisys DOT com (Drunen van, Marcel)
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 09:56:37 +0100
Guys,

The barcode rule works, now making a backup with the new drive. TNX!

Now I have another problem, when I do an inventory of the library, it
stops at slot 525 with a message about not being able to add the media.
Since I didn't install the web access thingy properly I am now going to
visit the library to check if there is something physically wrong with
that slot. Maybe I stuck the tape in upside down?

CU,

Marcel