Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] backing up windows clusters

2005-01-20 13:30:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] backing up windows clusters
From: Charles Ballowe <cballowe AT gmail DOT com> (Charles Ballowe)
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 12:30:29 -0600
The problem is that there's 2 resources in one cluster. What happens
in the (hopefully) unlikely event that 2 nodes are down and both
filesystems are on one host? Or, for that matter, I'm going to need 2
netbackup client names (one for each major volume). How do I start
netbackup on the right server with the right client name? Or is the
only thing that matters the name resolution on the master server?

What changes if these are made SAN media servers?

-Charlie