Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU failover master server in Linux

2005-01-20 12:46:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU failover master server in Linux
From: pablo.mendez AT map DOT es (Pablo Méndez Hernández)
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 18:46:21 +0100
Hi all:

We want to deploy a small size backup infrastructure. We are going to
use Linux (RHEL 3; maybe RHEL 4 if it's mature and supported by Veritas
in near time). In the project I have in mind, there's a failover cluster
master server, and I want to know if is there somebody that has
implemented this already in Linux.
¿What kind of cluster software are you using: VxCS+VxFS, RedHat Cluster
suite, other?

I'd apreciate any hint and experience.

Regards.

--

Pablo Méndez Hernández - pablo.mendez AT map DOT es
Técnico de Almacenamiento