Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Multiple copy

2005-01-19 09:45:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Multiple copy
From: pkeating AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca (Paul Keating)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:45:04 -0500
Several things....

Verify that these jobs are either able to multiplex to one tape, or restrict to
one drive so that the jobs run one after the other, or schedule them to run at
separate times.

If the storage unit allows more than one drive per robot to be used, then each
job will run to a separate drive and tape.

Also, verify that both policies have the same retention, or check the "allow
multiple retentions per tape" option.

Paul