Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Does anyone use file excludes

2005-01-17 23:03:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Does anyone use file excludes
From: len.boyle AT sas DOT com (len boyle)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 23:03:11 -0500
Hello Greg

Please look at the following url: note there is a veritas technote about
this also.

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/all/techref/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/windowsserv/2003/all/techref/en-us/w2k3tr_back_tools.asp

Microsoft has a registry entry that defines files that should not be backed
up. And netbackup uses this entry, which includes pagefile.sys.

len