Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] JobId

2005-01-10 12:39:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] JobId
From: Chester.Martin AT acxiom DOT com (Martin Chester - cmarti)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 11:39:03 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4F73B.46B81A06

Is there a way to pull the jobid information through backup exec scripting?

What I'm trying to get is the jobid so I can use that as an parameter to run
that on the server using the bperror.exe once the job finishes so I can
email the logfile for the jobid to me.  I'm in a windows 2003 environment
backing up a San, it's on windows 2003 also.  I'm also running netbackup
5.1.

Thanks in advance...

named above, and may be legally privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.
please re-send this communication to the sender and
delete the original message or any copy of it from your
computer system. Thank You.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4F73B.46B81A06

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2658.2">
<TITLE>JobId</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Tahoma">Is there a way to pull =
the jobid information through backup exec scripting? </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Tahoma">What I'm trying to get =
is the jobid so I can use that as an parameter to run that on the server us=
ing the bperror.exe once the job finishes so I can email the logfile for th=
e jobid to me.&nbsp; I'm in a windows 2003 environment backing up a San, it=
's on windows 2003 also.&nbsp; I'm also running netbackup 5.1.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Tahoma">Thanks in advance...</FONT>
</P>
<BR>
<BR>

<FONT SIZE=3D3><BR>
<BR>
**********************************************************************<BR>
The information contained in this communication is<BR>
confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient<BR>
named above, and may be legally privileged.<BR>
If the reader of this message is not the intended<BR>
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, <BR>
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly<BR>
prohibited.<BR>
If you have received this communication in error,<BR>
please re-send this communication to the sender and<BR>
delete the original message or any copy of it from your<BR>
computer system. Thank You.<BR>
</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>