Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] netbackup 5.02 GA Enterprise Server question

2005-01-09 14:25:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] netbackup 5.02 GA Enterprise Server question
From: Thomas.Nguyen AT microcell DOT ca (Nguyen, Thomas)
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 14:25:00 -0500
Yes I installed maste & media server in same server. Before when I open
netbackup console from Program menu. I saw in the top left icone it's server
name (master server) but now it's media server, also now I couldn't see the
client hosts and in Activities Monitor I see the message: "job can only
monitored on netbackup master server), thanks

Tom