Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Vault Job Queued for 3 weeks

2005-01-02 22:39:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Vault Job Queued for 3 weeks
From: Steve.Bally AT radisys DOT com (Steve.Bally AT radisys DOT com)
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 19:39:34 -0800
--=_alternative 0014191188256F7E_=

All,

I have a vault job that has been queued for over 3 weeks.

I cant kill the job. I have restarted the server, I have done a cold
shutdown as well. But the job is still queued.

Windows 2000 Advanced Server
NBU 4.5
FP7A

Any help would be appreciated.

Steve

Steve Bally
Systems Engineer
RadiSys Corporation
www.radisys.com
Steve.Bally AT radisys DOT com
Desk: 503-615-1207
Cell: 503-970-6201

This electronic message (Email) contains information which may be
confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The
information is intended to be used solely by the named recipient(s). If
you are not a named recipient, any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited. If
you have received this transmission (Email) in error, please notify me
immediately.
--=_alternative 0014191188256F7E_=

for over 3 weeks.</font>
the server, I have done a cold shutdown as well. But the job is still
queued.</font>
Steve Bally<br>
Systems Engineer<br>
RadiSys Corporation<br>
www.radisys.com<br>
Steve.Bally AT radisys DOT com<br>
Desk: 503-615-1207 <br>
Cell: 503-970-6201<br>
This electronic message (Email) contains information which may be confidential,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended
to be used solely by the named recipient(s). If you are not a named recipient,
any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this transmission
or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this transmission (Email)
in error, please notify me immediately.</font>
--=_alternative 0014191188256F7E_=--