Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] identifing tapes used for duplication

2004-12-30 12:52:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] identifing tapes used for duplication
From: jason.doyle AT aqssys DOT com (Jason Doyle)
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 11:52:58 -0600
First of all I have separate pools for monthly's versus weekly's. Second
I use bpmedialist (-l -p POOL_NAME) to list media and its expiration
(field 6) to determine if it needs to go offsite.  You could use the
time last written (field 7) field in bpmedialist and then compare that
date to determine what you want to do with that media.

Jason Doyle, Network Support
Microsoft Certified Professional
Information Technology
AQS Technical Services