Veritas-bu

RES: [Veritas-bu] Backups running slower for no apparent reason?

2004-12-26 07:32:12
Subject: RES: [Veritas-bu] Backups running slower for no apparent reason?
From: david.trostli AT veritas-software.com DOT br (David Trostli)
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 10:32:12 -0200
There is no recommendation for buffers size. you will need to test with
different values until you find the ones that gives you best performance.
For windows machine don't go over 64k for size_data_buffers. When you deal
with buffers run some backups, restores and duplications to make sure it's
no going to be a problem.

David