Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] hes right,

2004-12-24 05:24:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] hes right,
From: Eric.Ljungblad AT CopleyPress DOT com (Eric Ljungblad)
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 02:24:49 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Doyle
To: Lewick, Taylor; veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Sent: 12/22/2004 9:27 AM
Subject: RE: [Veritas-bu] Catalog Backup Tapes, return to normal backup
tapes

I found you have to relabel the media first, then you can reassign to a
scratch pool.
I do the following whenever I inject catalog media.
BPLABEL -m $mediaid -d hcart -o -p $catalog_pool_name
VMCHANGE -m media -p $SCRATCH_POOL_ID

Jason Doyle, Network Support
Microsoft Certified Professional
Information Technology