Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: include_list and exclude_list

2004-12-22 14:39:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: include_list and exclude_list
From: Jeanne.L.Clark AT mail.sprint DOT com (Clark, Jeanne L [ITS])
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:39:21 -0600
We had the same thing happening with oracle files this is what we did to
get them to backup.
On the client servers we put a file that looked like this:
/usr/openv/netbackup/include_list.<Policyname>

In that file we put the files we wanted to include: /ora_backup/*/day*/*
We also added the same entry to the exclude_list
On the master server we created a policy to match the include list with
the Backup Selection: /ora_backup/*/day*/*

This is picking up all our SQL backtrack files.  We have added the
server names under clients that we want to backup in this manner.

Jeanne