Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Temporarily disabling Inline tape copy

2004-12-20 11:29:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Temporarily disabling Inline tape copy
From: Charles Ballowe <cballowe AT gmail DOT com> (Charles Ballowe)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 10:29:10 -0600
Suggestion: make a backup of your class definitions ( tar up the
/usr/openv/netbackup/db/class directory on unix systems) then go
through and uncheck the multiple copies box on all of your schedules.
When you want to re-enable the multiple copies, just restore the
directory. If you have tons of policies, you can probably script
something to go through all of the schedules and change that, but I
don't know the precise format of the files to tell you how.

-Charlie