Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Help with NetBackup calendar based scheduling

2004-12-07 05:42:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Help with NetBackup calendar based scheduling
From: mark.a.goodchild AT jpmchase DOT com (mark.a.goodchild AT jpmchase DOT com)
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 10:42:52 +0000
--0__=8FBBE5F0DFA9BB098f9e8a93df938690918c8FBBE5F0DFA9BB09

Hi all

I have many sites all running windows master/media server and NetBackup 4.5
FP6
All sites are identical in hardware/software and netbackup.
There is one site that is not playing ball.
The schedules are setup to run a daily incremental mon-thu and a weekly on
fri for NetWare.
Every friday a daily runs (not scheduled) and the weekly start on saturday.
The date and time from the o/s are correct and I have daylight saving
turned on, although I have tried with it turned off.
I have even excluded the fridays from the daily schedule to no avail.
I have created a new policy and deleted the old one again to no avail.
The NT backups of the same servers are running ok.

Any ideas

Thanks

Mark
--0__=8FBBE5F0DFA9BB098f9e8a93df938690918c8FBBE5F0DFA9BB09

I have many sites all running windows master/media server and NetBackup 4.5
FP6<br>
All sites are identical in hardware/software and netbackup.<br>
There is one site that is not playing ball.<br>
The schedules are setup to run a daily incremental mon-thu and a weekly on fri
for NetWare.<br>
Every friday a daily runs (not scheduled) and the weekly start on saturday.<br>
The date and time from the o/s are correct and I have daylight saving turned
on, although I have tried with it turned off.<br>
I have even excluded the fridays from the daily schedule to no avail.<br>
I have created a new policy and deleted the old one again to no avail.<br>
The NT backups of the same servers are running ok.<br>
Any ideas<br>
Thanks<br>
Mark</body></html>
--0__=8FBBE5F0DFA9BB098f9e8a93df938690918c8FBBE5F0DFA9BB09--