Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] HELP! dead robot and lots of backups to do ...

2004-11-17 14:55:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] HELP! dead robot and lots of backups to do ...
From: richard_hellier AT hotmail DOT com (Richard Hellier)
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 19:55:03 -0000
Folks,
        Hoping you can help out.  Situation is this.  ATL P3000 DLT library
attached to a Sun server via Fibrechannel.  I can no longer "see" the robot
But can see the drives OK.  Until I can get the robot checked out, what's
the best way (or any way!!!) to run the backups "by hand", please?

        I.e. When the device manager window shows pending requests, should I
Use tpreq or use the library front panel to load tapes?

All help gratefully received.

Thanks

Richard.