Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Documentation Procedure Full system restore

2004-11-01 19:25:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Documentation Procedure Full system restore
From: kpr_faq AT yahoo DOT com (Ra pa)
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 16:25:54 -0800 (PST)
--0-1995520085-1099355154=:56277

Hi Guru's
I am new to Netbackup.We are testing our VERITAS NETBACK ENTERPRISE SERVER 5.0
MP3.I am trying to work out the best procedure to recover an entire system
including the Operating Environment (Solaris 2.6 or 8) when the backups are on
Veritas NetBackup tapes. Before move to production i have to test some full
restore.Was wondering if anyone has a complete step by step detailed Document
procedure to perform a full system restore.If you do have please Guide me.

Thanks in advance
KPR

--0-1995520085-1099355154=:56277

<DIV>Hi Guru's</DIV>
<DIV>I am new to Netbackup.We are testing our VERITAS NETBACK ENTERPRISE SERVER
5.0 MP3.I am trying to work out the best procedure to recover an entire system
including the Operating Environment (Solaris 2.6 or 8) when the backups are on
Veritas NetBackup tapes. Before move to production i have to test some full
restore.Was wondering if anyone has a complete step by step detailed Document
procedure to perform a full system restore.If you do have please Guide me.
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks in advance<BR>KPR</DIV><p>

                <hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>