Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] BMR

2004-11-01 08:11:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] BMR
From: Phil.Stockton AT rs-components DOT com (Phil Stockton)
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 13:11:03 -0000
Hello Everyone,

We are looking at installing BMR, primarily for Windows as we use Jumpstart
for Solaris.

The current plan is to install BMR on our Solaris Netbackup Serve.  This has
about 70 Solaris servers and 22 Windows servers.

Will this be practical.?  I would prefer to have a separate server for BMR,
especially as the number of Windows will increase dramatically to 100 but I
may be pushed down the current route..

We are on Netbackup 5.0 MP3 on a V880 with Solaris 8

Thanks in Advance for your help.

Regards

Phil

The contents of this Email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. The views stated
herein do not necessarily represent the view of the company.
If you are not the intended recipient of this Email you may not
copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it
in any form whatsoever. If you have received this mail in
error please Email the sender.

RS Components Ltd.