Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup 5.1 and Solaris Tuning

2004-10-29 00:19:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 5.1 and Solaris Tuning
From: mclausen AT csit.fsu DOT edu (Matt Clausen)
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 00:19:05 -0400
Anyone have any references they can point me to for doing NetBackup
related performancing tuning on a Solaris 9 box to best improve system
(especially SCSI) and network performance on a SunFire v240?

Also, does anyone know of any issues between the bge gigabit interfaces
on the SunFire v210/v240 and Cisco switches? Some of my clients are
really slow transferring to this box and others are pretty fast so I've
been going nuts trying to debug and troubleshoot this.