Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How to troubleshoot slow restore

2004-10-28 09:50:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How to troubleshoot slow restore
From: kevin.denton AT eds DOT com (Denton, Kevin M)
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 08:50:51 -0500
We've isolated the issue to the client side. We were able to restore the
directory to a different system with zero issues. We suspect it has
something to do with their filesystem layout on the client... But since they
don't give us lowly backup people accounts on their systems we can't
confirm.

Thanks everyone for the great input on this one.

Kevin Denton