Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How Many Netbackup Admins Does It Take ...

2004-10-12 14:37:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How Many Netbackup Admins Does It Take ...
From: SamYangsao AT fairisaac DOT com (Yangsao, Sam)
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 13:37:18 -0500
4 admins here in MN supporting 5 NetBackup sites/configurations.  This
is also including our local 200+TB SAN/NAS environment and 3 other SAN
environments worldwide.

We don't have anyone "dedicated" to taking care of NetBackup (like in
the old days at most shops), our storage team takes care of a variety of
storage issues, SAN, backups, anything storage so it's hard to
concentrate on one product.

Hope this helps,

Sam