Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Newbie Licensing question.

2004-10-11 16:30:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Newbie Licensing question.
From: gary.andresen AT pnwdata DOT com (Gary Andresen)
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 13:30:24 -0700
FYI you don't need an Oracle client if you're not backing up using RMAN and
NBU or using the advanced block level incremental from Veritas Database
edition.

The "license key" gets installed on the master. The actual agent bits get
installed on the client.

Gary Andresen
Impossible Happens, Plan Ahead
Pacific Northwest Data Inc.