Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Looking for s script for restore list

2004-09-17 12:22:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Looking for s script for restore list
From: Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com (Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 10:22:59 -0600
bperror might be a good starting point.

There's a "-t <type>" option for type of job.  If you use a type of
"RETRIEVE" then you get the restore jobs.

For example:

bperror -hoursago 24 -t RETRIEVE -U

...for a list of all job messages related to restores in the past 24 hours.
May be more info that you want.

bpdbjobs output is parsable, too.  This may be the best source if you're
just looking for success/fail info.  It doesn't have good date-range
options, though, so you'd have to build them yourself.

Sorry - I've got nothing canned for restore reporting to snip & send.

-M