Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Number of Unique Clients

2004-09-15 15:52:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Number of Unique Clients
From: Tammy.Yosifovski AT usfc DOT com (Yosifovski, Tammy)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 15:52:07 -0400

----=_NextPart_ST_15_51_09_Wednesday_September_15_2004_23955

I upgraded my Windows 2000 Netbackup Master server from 4.5.3 to 4.5.7
yesterday without an issue but noticed that within the Netbackup Admin
console under Netbackup Management\Policies\Summary of all Policies that
the number of unique clients is not shown any longer.  I did apply the
4.5.7 Java patch.  Anyone have this issue, did you resolve it and how?

Thank you for your help.

Tammy Yosifovski
System Administrator, Backup and Recovery
USF Technology Services
616.802.1031 - Work
616.291.8097 - Cell

----------
This e-mail is the exclusive, private and confidential property of the=
 sender. The
information contained in it is intended solely for the use of the sender=
 and the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby=
 advised that
any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any=
 action in
reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you=
 have received
this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone (call the=
 USF
Corporation Technical Support Center at 1-800-753-4563) and then destroy=
 this
document and any copies in any form immediately.  Finally, the recipient=
 should
check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. USF=
 Corporation
accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this=
 email.
----------
----=_NextPart_ST_15_51_09_Wednesday_September_15_2004_23955

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=
=3Dus-ascii">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version 6.0.6487.1">
<TITLE>Number of Unique Clients</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I upgraded my Windows 2000 Netbackup=
 Master server from 4.5.3 to 4.5.7 yesterday without an issue but noticed=
 that within the Netbackup Admin console under Netbackup=
 Management\Policies\Summary of all Policies that the number of unique=
 clients is not shown any longer.&nbsp; I did apply the 4.5.7 Java=
 patch.&nbsp; Anyone have this issue, did you resolve it and=
 how?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thank you for your help.</FONT>
</P>

<P><I><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Tammy Yosifovski</FONT></I>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Times New Roman">System Administrator, Backup=
 and Recovery</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Times New Roman">USF Technology Services</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Times New Roman">616.802.1031 - Work</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Times New Roman">616.291.8097 - Cell</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

</BODY>
</HTML>