Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Upgrading from 4.5 to ... recommendations - 5.0MP3 or 5.1?

2004-09-02 23:13:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Upgrading from 4.5 to ... recommendations - 5.0MP3 or 5.1?
From: rgerlach AT acmi.net DOT au (Roland Gerlach)
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 13:13:00 +1000
We're about to upgrade from NetBackup DataCenter 4.5.

This list has mentioned problems with the 5.0 release but comments about the
5.0MP1 and 5.0MP2 were better.

Should we upgrade to 5.0MP3 or 5.1?
--
Tell me and I'll forget, show me and I may remember,
involve me and I'll understand -- Chinese proverb.

This communication contains information which is confidential and the copyright
of the Australian Centre for the Moving Image.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail please notify the sender
immediately and delete it from your system.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may
not be the views of the Australian Centre for the Moving Image, unless
specifically stated.