Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: Importing Tapes from a downed Media Server

2004-08-31 10:28:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: Importing Tapes from a downed Media Server
From: rowleydf AT hotmail DOT com (David Rowley)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 07:28:04 -0700
I have found that sometimes you have to include the "oldserver" option on
the bpmedia -movedb command, especially when your media server is not
responding.  You can also put a "-v" on the command to see more of what it's
doing.  You might try something like this:

bpmedia -movedb -ev 100108 -newserver master1 -oldserver media1 -v