Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Veritas resellers in DC Metro area?

2004-08-30 11:46:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Veritas resellers in DC Metro area?
From: rfang AT coke.umuc DOT edu (Rongsheng Fang)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 11:46:37 -0400
Hi,

We (in Education catagory) are trying to buy some Veritas Netbackup
Enterprise 5.0/5.1 licenses (2 tier 1 servers lic, 4 tape drive lic's,
10 Unix server clients lic's). Called Sun and Veritas and they don't
have any discount for us at the moment. So we are pretty much open and
still shopping around to see if we can get any better deal from other
Veritas/Sun resellers. Are there any Veritas resellers in DC metro area
here? If you sell Veritas products and would like to do business with
us, please drop me a line.

Thanks,

--
Rongsheng Fang                                  | Please send only GnuPG
Unix Systems Administrator                      | decodable or plain-text