Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] compact database

2004-08-26 15:52:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] compact database
From: Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com (Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 13:52:36 -0600
Somewhere in the global config (command-line is "bpconfig -U") is a setting
for "Compress Image DB files" (or very similar - sorry I don't have an NB
3.4 installation to verify on anymore).

Change this setting to a smaller number in order to reduce your DB size.
"bpconfig" can be used to set this value, too.

-M