Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Media Written report

2004-08-17 06:55:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Media Written report
From: MarianneV AT LechabileSS.co DOT za (Marianne van den Berg)
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 12:55:41 +0200
Hi

I need the command line for the GUI version of Media Written report.

"bpimagelist -media  -U -hoursago 24 " does not give me retention period. " -L"
gives the retention period, but in the wrong format.

We need to script the media written report for the operators that will print
the report as well as eject the media from the robot. They need the 'Retention
Period' to know in which offsite container to put each tape.

-U command line version:

Media ID   Last Written       Server
--------        ----------------  ----------
000408     08/17/2004 02:03   bs01
000438     08/17/2004 00:03   bs01

GUI version:

Media ID        Last Written    Last Written    Media   Times   Kilobytes
Retention Period
                Date                    Time                    Server  Written
--------        ------------    ------------    ------  ------- ---------
----------------
000408  8/17/2004               2:03:47 AM              bs01            38
        20529096        2 weeks
000438  8/17/2004               12:03:47 AM             bs01            2
        3233735 1 month

Please help!!!

Regards

Marianne van den Berg
Veritas Professional Services
LECHABILE Storage Solutions (PTY) Ltd
Tel: +27 11 519 8134
Mobile: +27 82 468 8107
Fax: +27 11 519 8147
mailto: mariannev AT lechabiless.co DOT za

This e-mail and attachments relating thereto, is intended for the
above-mentioned recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly
notify the sender and delete it immediately as it contains information relating
to the official business of Lechabile Storage Solutions (Pty) Limited, which is
confidential, legally privileged and proprietary to Lechabile Storage Solutions
(Pty) Limited. Lechabile Storage Solutions (Pty) Limited does not own and
endorse any other content. The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are
those of the sender unless clearly stated as being those of Lechabile Storage
Solutions (Pty) Limited.