Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: Command Line to Change Retention of DUPLICATE Backup Images

2004-07-29 10:25:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: Command Line to Change Retention of DUPLICATE Backup Images
From: Anderson.David AT scrippshealth DOT org (Anderson, David)
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 07:25:29 -0700
Opps.  I wasn't clear in my original email, or rather, I mis-stated.

What I want to do is change the backup Policy BEFORE it runs.  There are
over 800 individual jobs that run over the weekend; using BPEXPDATE after
the fact isn't really viable.  Thanks to those who pointed this out to me!

David Anderson
ScrippsHealth Information Services
anderson.david AT scrippshealth DOT org