Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup Reporting & Monitoring Tool for NetBackup

2004-07-28 21:47:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup Reporting & Monitoring Tool for NetBackup
From: David Rock <dave-bu AT graniteweb DOT com> (David Rock)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 20:47:37 -0500
--p4qYPpj5QlsIQJ0K

* Ed Wilts <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org> [2004-07-28 20:26]:
> On Wed, Jul 28, 2004 at 05:47:06PM -0700, Kennedy, Jeffrey wrote:
> > I liked Bocada when I looked at it but I've heard good things about
> > Aptare as well.
>=20
> I evaluated both.  I liked Bocada BackupReport until I looked at
> StorageConsole from Aptare.  Then BR didn't look so good :-)
>=20

We evaluated both, also and decided on Aptare, too. Bocada is very good
at reporting, but that's all it does. StorageConsole does a lot of
reporting, plus a wide array of realtime monitoring that no-one else can
come close to.

--=20
David Rock
david AT graniteweb DOT com