Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup Reporting & Monitoring Tool for NetBackup

2004-07-28 13:23:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup Reporting & Monitoring Tool for NetBackup
From: Jaykumar.Chellapan AT wellsfargo DOT com (Jaykumar.Chellapan AT wellsfargo DOT com)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 10:23:52 -0700
Hi,

My company is looking for an enterprise backup reporting and monitoring tool
for VERITAS NetBackup. We have several master servers located at several
data centers. Can anyone shed some light on a web-based tool that provides
more advanced reporting and monitoring than NetBackup Advanced Reporter or
Command Central Service (we evaluated both of these products and they do not
meet our requirements). The product must allow us to report on exactly what
files/folders are being backed up by our clients

thanks in advance!

Jay Chellappan

Customer Information and Analytics,
Internet Services Group,