Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] upgrading to FP6 or version 5.1

2004-07-27 13:37:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] upgrading to FP6 or version 5.1
From: Glenn.Summers AT thehartford DOT com (Glenn.Summers AT thehartford DOT com)
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 13:37:21 -0400
--=_alternative 0060CDDB85256EDE_=

Currently, we are running NetBackup Datacenter 4.5 FP5. We are thinking of
implementing VSP and possibly upgrading to FP6 or v5.1. I'm looking for
any input I can find on the subject.

Is it worthwhile? Does it work? Are there any problems you have
encountered?

We have been having a number of SCSI reserve/release issues and a lot of
84 errors lately as well. Are either of those addressed in the newer
releases?

Thanks in advance.

Glenn Summers

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all
copies.

--=_alternative 0060CDDB85256EDE_=

Datacenter 4.5 FP5. We are thinking of implementing VSP and possibly upgrading
to FP6 or v5.1. I'm looking for any input I can find on the subject. </font>
there any problems you have encountered?</font>
reserve/release issues and a lot of 84 errors lately as well. Are either of
those addressed in the newer releases?</font>
<BR>
This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of <BR>
addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged <BR>
information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, <BR>
disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If <BR>
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender <BR>
immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all
copies.<BR>
</FONT>

--=_alternative 0060CDDB85256EDE_=--