Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Need to list a weeks worth of backups and status by policy

2004-07-21 15:53:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Need to list a weeks worth of backups and status by policy
From: ewilts AT ewilts DOT org (Ed Wilts)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:53:55 -0500
On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 03:29:12PM -0400, ckstehman AT pepco DOT com wrote:
>    Aptare has a feature that allows you to "capture file details" for a
>    client.  This is optional.  You can select your client,
>    click on "view files and folders" to see exactly what has been backed up.

You don't need to capture file details any more to get path details -
just click on the "Show path dettails" in the report screen.  Most of
our servers don't have collection of file details enabled (we've got
many volumes with over 10M files on them).

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts AT ewilts DOT org