Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpimagelist fields

2004-07-19 20:25:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpimagelist fields
From: david.chapa AT adic DOT com (David Chapa)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 18:25:02 -0600
Should be in the manual...I'm trying to find a document I wrote that
explains the fields from a "long time  ago" but can't seem to locate it.

The manual should give you want you need though.

David

David A. Chapa * ADIC * 720.249.5836 * 720.272.8452 cell *
david.chapa AT adic DOT com

HIGH PERFORMANCE, SCALABLE, RELIABLE - http://www.adic.com/gopathlightvx